5 posts • joined 2 Feb 2011
Obviously this isn't for everyone but I fully intend getting one of these. Many people don't spend a predictable amount of time in their homes. Unpredictable working hours, social engagements, weekends away, holidays etc. are all good reason why someone might want to remotely control their heating / boiler. Setting the schedule on most boilers is not an easy procedure and you can only programme (in my experience) up to a week ahead.
I hear his lawyer has filed for a 30-day free trial...
Great idea. Which reminds me...
3D is good
I've been nothing but impressed with the effect of 3D both on the big and small screen. Sure, the need for glasses is less than ideal but, for me, the visual effect more than outweighs the inconvenience. I'm surprised how quick people are to instantly disregard 3D as a technology. I feel like I'm in a minority that I think 3D is a good thing. As for 3D sports, I appreciate the affect will lend itself more to some sports than others. Personally, I'm thoroughly looking forward to the day snooker gets its first 3D broadcast... I'm very aware that probably puts me in an even smaller minority.
Stewart Lee says it how it is...
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS