5 posts • joined 2 Feb 2011
Obviously this isn't for everyone but I fully intend getting one of these. Many people don't spend a predictable amount of time in their homes. Unpredictable working hours, social engagements, weekends away, holidays etc. are all good reason why someone might want to remotely control their heating / boiler. Setting the schedule on most boilers is not an easy procedure and you can only programme (in my experience) up to a week ahead.
I hear his lawyer has filed for a 30-day free trial...
Great idea. Which reminds me...
3D is good
I've been nothing but impressed with the effect of 3D both on the big and small screen. Sure, the need for glasses is less than ideal but, for me, the visual effect more than outweighs the inconvenience. I'm surprised how quick people are to instantly disregard 3D as a technology. I feel like I'm in a minority that I think 3D is a good thing. As for 3D sports, I appreciate the affect will lend itself more to some sports than others. Personally, I'm thoroughly looking forward to the day snooker gets its first 3D broadcast... I'm very aware that probably puts me in an even smaller minority.
Stewart Lee says it how it is...
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars