2 posts • joined 30 Jan 2011
An Apple HDTV?
Gene Munster is never right about anything, he's so completely out of the loop at Apple, I believe that most knowledgeable Apple investors wonder how he keeps a job.
Nokia is circling the bowl right about now...
Nokia does have a greater market share but that matters not, for all the phones they make, they make no money, last year only 221m pounds down 40% by way of comparison, Apple made 14.1 Billion dollars of their profit on iPhones.
Your math supposes that selling millions of featureless phones in third world countries matters to their bottom line, it doesn't.
Apple makes more money selling iPhones to less people.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Tor attack nodes RIPPED MASKS off users for 6 MONTHS