2 posts • joined Friday 28th January 2011 12:58 GMT
The text doesn't add up either...
"an IBM DS8700's 786 IOPS, a NetAp FAS 3270A's 2,4309 and an HP/3PAR F400's 1,163 IOPS" - I know IBM's storage doesn't set the world on fire, but 24309 for NetApp?
And is it a "Hybrid", "HYbrid" or "hybrid" ISE? Cos you've called it all 3.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Review Bigger on the inside: WD’s Tardis-like Black² Dual Drive laptop disk
- Inside Steve Ballmer’s fondleslab rear-guard action