3 posts • joined 28 Jan 2011
I know what this is about
Bitcoin app in 3...2...1...
98% of climate scientists = conspiracy o noez
Also too, stop plate tectonics!
No, it's not a good business model
The $8.2 mil is just the D'Souza's share of the restitution.
If you had clicked through the FTC link and read the actual court judgement, you'd have learned:
"IV. MONETARY JUDGMENT
IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that:
A. Judgment in the amount of $163,167,539.95 is entered against Defendant, jointly
and severally with any other defendants found liable in this matter. This
monetary judgment shall become immediately due and payable by Defendant
upon entry of this Order, and interest computed at the rate prescribed under 28
U.S.c. § 1961(a), as amended, shall immediately begin to accrue on the unpaid
- BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- Shellshock: 'Larger scale attack' on its way, warn securo-bods