5 posts • joined 27 Jan 2011
It's the wrapper off an "Earth" bar.
"An Earth a day, helps you work rest and play"
the cops said ...
... let's bee having you.
The reason for this erroneous location info is probably caused by hitting the WiFi on a plane which then registers as a Vegas address.
I checked my locations about six months ago and had a single log of a visit to Fort Lauderdale Airport, which I've never been to.
Great opportunity for you, <insert name here> ...
Not passing these laws has freed up £164million.
Please provide me with your personal information and bank account number and I will give you £16.4million.
SSL available now
I now have the HTTPS option but, a word of warning, any Facebook Connect apps you may use will no longer login if you enable this option.
I'll just have to decide what's more important, security or Bejeweled Blitz! ;-)
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes