5 posts • joined 27 Jan 2011
I wonder if they offered him a deal?
"It seems you have been leading 2 lives, one of these has a future, the other does not..."
>> HERPES (Hypobaric Experimental Rocket Performance Evaluation System).
Gets my vote :)
Simulated EXplosive Temperature And Pressure Experiment (SEXTAPE)
ARM + SGX on your phone, your console, your TV...
The *win* is that it is the same family of CPU & GPU as is in the iPhone, iPad, a whole raft of Android handsets, Palm Pre, and other devices.
A game written for one will be dead simple to get running on the other - this gets them square with Apple/Google on the software front + with Unreal Engine and Rage already geared up and ready to go makes life so much easier for dev's!
Hemel Hempstead -> Nasa should test Mars rovers here...
Amen to Hemel Hempstead's terrible record - There's a recurring pothole that has been around since 2005 when I moved to the area, under the railway bridge in Nash Mills - they resurfaced/relaid the road there just last year, and its back again already, instead of turning up in a van and pissing around, they should turn up with 2 vans and bury one in the god damned hole.
On a brighter note, someone could tell Sellafield I've found a solution to their long term nuclear waste storage problems...
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests