6 posts • joined 7 Jun 2007
Don't knock it until you've tried it
@Kenny Swan and everyone else who disses this just because it's weird.
Yes, it's weird, but actual food scientists have studied these "slightly used" beans and found that the partial digestion they receive changes the chemical makeup resulting in an actual better cup of coffee. Also, there's something about them that renders them more sterile than normal coffee beans.
See: http://www.uoguelph.ca/news/archives/002065.html for an example. Yes, they guy drank it and appreciated it.
Glow in the dark cats
"You've been really looking forward to glow in the dark animals? how strange : for what possible use? :-D"
Well, for a start, we could all stop tripping over our cats in the dark !
Much ado about trivia
Lots of words for a site used primarily to settle bar bets.
Good choice of launch date. Not like the tech press will be occupied with anything else tomorrow.
Sci fi pipe dreams
Virtual driving lessons? Virtual MOTs? Seriously, have the people being surveyed ever used a computer in the real world?
- All ABOARD! Furious Facebook bus drivers join Teamsters union
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 4: Spawn of Galaxy Alpha and a Note 3 unveiled
- Webcam hacker pervs in MASS HOME INVASION
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Nexus 7 fandroids tell of salty taste after sucking on Google's Lollipop