6 posts • joined 7 Jun 2007
Don't knock it until you've tried it
@Kenny Swan and everyone else who disses this just because it's weird.
Yes, it's weird, but actual food scientists have studied these "slightly used" beans and found that the partial digestion they receive changes the chemical makeup resulting in an actual better cup of coffee. Also, there's something about them that renders them more sterile than normal coffee beans.
See: http://www.uoguelph.ca/news/archives/002065.html for an example. Yes, they guy drank it and appreciated it.
Glow in the dark cats
"You've been really looking forward to glow in the dark animals? how strange : for what possible use? :-D"
Well, for a start, we could all stop tripping over our cats in the dark !
Much ado about trivia
Lots of words for a site used primarily to settle bar bets.
Good choice of launch date. Not like the tech press will be occupied with anything else tomorrow.
Sci fi pipe dreams
Virtual driving lessons? Virtual MOTs? Seriously, have the people being surveyed ever used a computer in the real world?
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Analysis Why Oracle CEO Larry Ellison had to go ... Except he hasn't