3 posts • joined 25 Jan 2011
The Z alternative
Why go with Fujitsu to spy on your customers and everybody else when you can buy all that info from Facebook.
Not getting the reasoning
Early on, I read:
...should retain data on telecommunications between their citizens, both as a means to break down barriers to trade ...
What? How does it break down barriers to trade? Maybe some hacker has more time to grab some private info out of the logs and start trading in it?
If the navigation system is atheist, it would logically conclude that id there is no god, there is no church either. Had to be a road.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015