3 posts • joined Tuesday 25th January 2011 19:35 GMT
Not getting the reasoning
Early on, I read:
...should retain data on telecommunications between their citizens, both as a means to break down barriers to trade ...
What? How does it break down barriers to trade? Maybe some hacker has more time to grab some private info out of the logs and start trading in it?
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination