3 posts • joined 25 Jan 2011
The Z alternative
Why go with Fujitsu to spy on your customers and everybody else when you can buy all that info from Facebook.
Not getting the reasoning
Early on, I read:
...should retain data on telecommunications between their citizens, both as a means to break down barriers to trade ...
What? How does it break down barriers to trade? Maybe some hacker has more time to grab some private info out of the logs and start trading in it?
If the navigation system is atheist, it would logically conclude that id there is no god, there is no church either. Had to be a road.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…