3 posts • joined 25 Jan 2011
The Z alternative
Why go with Fujitsu to spy on your customers and everybody else when you can buy all that info from Facebook.
Not getting the reasoning
Early on, I read:
...should retain data on telecommunications between their citizens, both as a means to break down barriers to trade ...
What? How does it break down barriers to trade? Maybe some hacker has more time to grab some private info out of the logs and start trading in it?
If the navigation system is atheist, it would logically conclude that id there is no god, there is no church either. Had to be a road.
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200000 ton CHUNKY CRUMBLE ENIGMA
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad