3 posts • joined 25 Jan 2011
Felt for the marketing trick :) I really thought for a moment that you'd be able to get an iPhone 4s for £150 :/ Well.. if Amazon can afford to do it with Kindle Fire, then why can't Apple?
Not a big fan of Apple myself..
But to be honest, none of these phones can compete in price with the cheapest version of the new iPhone 4S. Unless you want to start comparin ZTE Skate v the iPhone..
Or search for ME2 on Argos' website
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE