3 posts • joined 25 Jan 2011
ah punished mah dotter by installin' on her lappop Ubuntu.*
* With thanks to the Red Neck Dialectizer, http://www.rinkworks.com/dialect/
Successful applicant needed ASAP, like, you know NOW
This website is down for planned maintenance; it will be back up shortly "
As it happens I have just bought a 'no operating system' laptop from Novatech (they do no-o/s desktops too -- bought one of those last year). It would have been an extra 80 quid or so to have basic Windows included. On the downside Novatech do not officially support anything other than Windows, though the forums are pretty good with regular postings from Novatech techs.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip