1 post • joined 24 Jan 2011
He must have decided to be diplomatic as there was an even stronger message up earlier on in the day.
"Sorry our site is offline as we refused to pay our web developer and he put this here and then changed our passwords.
You could always try calling or emailing us but its better you just go to Uswitch as they are much more professional, we suck."
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star