1 post • joined 24 Jan 2011
He must have decided to be diplomatic as there was an even stronger message up earlier on in the day.
"Sorry our site is offline as we refused to pay our web developer and he put this here and then changed our passwords.
You could always try calling or emailing us but its better you just go to Uswitch as they are much more professional, we suck."
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS