1 post • joined 24 Jan 2011
He must have decided to be diplomatic as there was an even stronger message up earlier on in the day.
"Sorry our site is offline as we refused to pay our web developer and he put this here and then changed our passwords.
You could always try calling or emailing us but its better you just go to Uswitch as they are much more professional, we suck."
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- RISE of the Jesus Phone MOUNTAIN: 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion