2 posts • joined 24 Jan 2011
He didn't suddenly get dumb.
He probably wasn't any more competent at his job than he was at sabotaging it.
Which makes one wonder about the value and accuracy of the database in the first place - and that's not even taking into account the GIGO principle.
"when one of the most successful companies doesn't actually produce anything and just displays links to other company's work"
Encyclopedias, dictionaries, phone books, the Thomas Register... some would say the Bible.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops