2 posts • joined 24 Jan 2011
He didn't suddenly get dumb.
He probably wasn't any more competent at his job than he was at sabotaging it.
Which makes one wonder about the value and accuracy of the database in the first place - and that's not even taking into account the GIGO principle.
"when one of the most successful companies doesn't actually produce anything and just displays links to other company's work"
Encyclopedias, dictionaries, phone books, the Thomas Register... some would say the Bible.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...