2 posts • joined 24 Jan 2011
He didn't suddenly get dumb.
He probably wasn't any more competent at his job than he was at sabotaging it.
Which makes one wonder about the value and accuracy of the database in the first place - and that's not even taking into account the GIGO principle.
"when one of the most successful companies doesn't actually produce anything and just displays links to other company's work"
Encyclopedias, dictionaries, phone books, the Thomas Register... some would say the Bible.
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor