2 posts • joined Monday 24th January 2011 00:55 GMT
He didn't suddenly get dumb.
He probably wasn't any more competent at his job than he was at sabotaging it.
Which makes one wonder about the value and accuracy of the database in the first place - and that's not even taking into account the GIGO principle.
"when one of the most successful companies doesn't actually produce anything and just displays links to other company's work"
Encyclopedias, dictionaries, phone books, the Thomas Register... some would say the Bible.
- iSPY: Apple Stores switch on iBeacon phone sniff spy system
- Chinese gamer plays on while BMW burns to the ground
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job