2 posts • joined 24 Jan 2011
He didn't suddenly get dumb.
He probably wasn't any more competent at his job than he was at sabotaging it.
Which makes one wonder about the value and accuracy of the database in the first place - and that's not even taking into account the GIGO principle.
"when one of the most successful companies doesn't actually produce anything and just displays links to other company's work"
Encyclopedias, dictionaries, phone books, the Thomas Register... some would say the Bible.
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?