2 posts • joined Thursday 7th June 2007 08:46 GMT
In the UK there's no law of fair use. We need one.
No we don't. The copyright laws we already have are quite comprehensive - you should try reading them some time. For a company to prove you guilty of breaking the law, they have to prove that you have caused them material loss, and none of the activities you have described do that.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?
- Three offers free US roaming, confirms stealth 4G rollout