2 posts • joined 7 Jun 2007
In the UK there's no law of fair use. We need one.
No we don't. The copyright laws we already have are quite comprehensive - you should try reading them some time. For a company to prove you guilty of breaking the law, they have to prove that you have caused them material loss, and none of the activities you have described do that.
.co.uk - why hide the fact that it's a British success?
Keep the site British. Why should we Brits be the only people on the planet to hide their national identity?
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Analysis BlackBerry's turnaround relies on a secret weapon: Its own network
- Product round-up The Glorious Resolution: Feast your eyes on 5 HiDPI laptops