2 posts • joined 7 Jun 2007
In the UK there's no law of fair use. We need one.
No we don't. The copyright laws we already have are quite comprehensive - you should try reading them some time. For a company to prove you guilty of breaking the law, they have to prove that you have caused them material loss, and none of the activities you have described do that.
.co.uk - why hide the fact that it's a British success?
Keep the site British. Why should we Brits be the only people on the planet to hide their national identity?
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- Netflix swallows yet another bitter pill, inks peering deal with TWC
- Special Report Roll up for El Reg's 3G/4G MONOPOLY DATA PUB CRAWL