7 posts • joined 22 Jan 2011
Two Blonds walk into a bar
After the first one hit it, you would have thought the other would stop.
Twinkies aren't going to survive the apocalypse
Hostess Brands shuts down. 18,000 out of work, and Twinkies, Cup Cakes, Dolly Madison, Natures Pride, and even Wonder Bread. http://money.cnn.com/2012/11/16/news/companies/hostess-closing/index.html?hpt=hp_t2
Wide Version Consolidation
How well will these chips work in the Tesla auto systems?
Well, it's about the size of a phone box on the outside, and it's got thousands of galaxies on the inside...
Well, it's about the size of a phone box on the outside, and seems to have thousands of galaxies inside...
In the long term, who needs Earth
We're talking long-term here. Atomic manipulation in any form is pretty damn cool. As for this latest thing, it looks like our space habitats will have some killer storage. Oh, yeah, it goes into those nano-bots building the habitat.
Where's this poor guys XBox?
Hey, he's only a uniformed Military soldier who committed treason in a time of war. Where's his Xbox, laptop, and wide-screen TV? God, the inhumane treatment of a poor soul like this demands justice.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs