2 posts • joined Thursday 20th January 2011 14:38 GMT
Have you used it yet?
The form factor is the same as other phones, afterall, its a phone. From your post it doesn't sound like you have actually used one yet. Its a different experience than other smart phone vendors. Information from various sources is collected and linked seamlessly, the product is worth a look.
Azure is not strictly a .NET platform. You can write Java as well. PHP, Ruby -- its all supported. When you deploy an app to Azure you are effectively deploying it to a Windows Server virtual machine. That VM doesn't care if its running .NET or Java.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?