2 posts • joined 20 Jan 2011
Have you used it yet?
The form factor is the same as other phones, afterall, its a phone. From your post it doesn't sound like you have actually used one yet. Its a different experience than other smart phone vendors. Information from various sources is collected and linked seamlessly, the product is worth a look.
Azure is not strictly a .NET platform. You can write Java as well. PHP, Ruby -- its all supported. When you deploy an app to Azure you are effectively deploying it to a Windows Server virtual machine. That VM doesn't care if its running .NET or Java.
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Sysadmins and devs: Do these job descriptions make any sense?