2 posts • joined 20 Jan 2011
Have you used it yet?
The form factor is the same as other phones, afterall, its a phone. From your post it doesn't sound like you have actually used one yet. Its a different experience than other smart phone vendors. Information from various sources is collected and linked seamlessly, the product is worth a look.
Azure is not strictly a .NET platform. You can write Java as well. PHP, Ruby -- its all supported. When you deploy an app to Azure you are effectively deploying it to a Windows Server virtual machine. That VM doesn't care if its running .NET or Java.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...