2 posts • joined 20 Jan 2011
Have you used it yet?
The form factor is the same as other phones, afterall, its a phone. From your post it doesn't sound like you have actually used one yet. Its a different experience than other smart phone vendors. Information from various sources is collected and linked seamlessly, the product is worth a look.
Azure is not strictly a .NET platform. You can write Java as well. PHP, Ruby -- its all supported. When you deploy an app to Azure you are effectively deploying it to a Windows Server virtual machine. That VM doesn't care if its running .NET or Java.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Tor attack nodes RIPPED MASKS off users for 6 MONTHS