2 posts • joined 20 Jan 2011
Have you used it yet?
The form factor is the same as other phones, afterall, its a phone. From your post it doesn't sound like you have actually used one yet. Its a different experience than other smart phone vendors. Information from various sources is collected and linked seamlessly, the product is worth a look.
Azure is not strictly a .NET platform. You can write Java as well. PHP, Ruby -- its all supported. When you deploy an app to Azure you are effectively deploying it to a Windows Server virtual machine. That VM doesn't care if its running .NET or Java.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Kate Bush: Don't make me HAVE CONTACT with your iPHONE
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers