3 posts • joined 20 Jan 2011
This is ace as a company car - I have one, pretty well spec'd with hi-fi, ESP, glass roof, blue&me and it's incredibly cheap, even for a higher rate tax payer.
I get nowhere near the claimed 67mpg though :(
@johnny It is based on the panda chassis, yes.
Upgrade means a new 12 month contract
Just phoned them about an upgrade, was told that because of the new router/modem all-in-one, it'd be a new 12 month contract. I didn't really want a new contract.
Since I wasn't going to pay £30 for 20Mb/s when I could get 30Mb/s for £28.50, I downgraded to 10Mb/s.
Console modifications usually mean people cheating, and the fewer of them the better.
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- 166 days later: Space Station astronauts return to Earth
- What did you see, Elder Galaxies? What made you age so quickly?