4 posts • joined 20 Jan 2011
Where's the Paris angle?
I use this app quite regularly on my outdoor runs. I really enjoy using it and must admit when you start hearing the zombies in your ears it does induce a sense of fight or flight.
As a overweight Test Manager who sits on his backside all day I normally find jogging more like plodding along. However first time I used it 2.11 miles with an average 10:30 per mile. Which was really good for me.
It's all tongue in cheek but it is a bit of a laugh and I really enjoy it.
Paris? Because even as a zombie I'd still run.
Shirley there's shome mishtake
There's a lot of things that don't ring true. He gets in a taxi with no money, why not phone home and get your parents to come get you? The lad's been out on the razz at 16, thought legal drinking age was 18? He leaves the cabbie with the phone?
Couldn't he have called the taxi company in the morning and told them one of their drivers made off with his phone? The taxi company will have a log of who picked him up. Unless....
Hope the police don't waste too much time on this as it smells of the brown stuff.
Paris? She wouldn't be guilty of wasting police time.
Having had a taste for the good stuff they went looking for Soylent Green.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...