4 posts • joined 20 Jan 2011
Where's the Paris angle?
I use this app quite regularly on my outdoor runs. I really enjoy using it and must admit when you start hearing the zombies in your ears it does induce a sense of fight or flight.
As a overweight Test Manager who sits on his backside all day I normally find jogging more like plodding along. However first time I used it 2.11 miles with an average 10:30 per mile. Which was really good for me.
It's all tongue in cheek but it is a bit of a laugh and I really enjoy it.
Paris? Because even as a zombie I'd still run.
Shirley there's shome mishtake
There's a lot of things that don't ring true. He gets in a taxi with no money, why not phone home and get your parents to come get you? The lad's been out on the razz at 16, thought legal drinking age was 18? He leaves the cabbie with the phone?
Couldn't he have called the taxi company in the morning and told them one of their drivers made off with his phone? The taxi company will have a log of who picked him up. Unless....
Hope the police don't waste too much time on this as it smells of the brown stuff.
Paris? She wouldn't be guilty of wasting police time.
Having had a taste for the good stuff they went looking for Soylent Green.
- JLaw, Kate Upton EXPOSED in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NUDE PHOTOS hack