4 posts • joined 19 Jan 2011
The songs don't stream to your phone, they download to it and stay there until you delete them. You have the choice to delete from just the phone, or from the master library in the cloud.
T-Mob called me out of the blue two months ago (I used to be one of their customers) and offered me a free (white) iPhone 4 in exchange for a £27 per month contract over two years.
One of the few sales calls I'm glad I listened to!
TCR - you have to haggle
Do you mean to tell me you've even considered paying sticker price in TCR electronics shops? If you're paying in cash, you can get that 15% off. You just have to ask for it.
Bloom off Rose?
That's funny - YouView said last month that its "technology team has already successfully defined the technical environment, built the user interface, established a framework for content providers and developed the core technical specifications for developing YouView set top boxes." And indeed, that YouView is "moving from the concept and design phase into the delivery phase".
-- as reported by the Reg (http://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/12/08/anthony_rose_leaves_youview/).
But now you say that "working out how to get [existing IPTV] systems to talk to each other - or even building an entirely new framework from scratch - will take time."
Hmm. Perhaps some revision of the Reg's glowing opinion of Anthony Rose is warranted, given his sudden departure last month with so much work still apparently to do?
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...