2 posts • joined 18 Jan 2011
..or someone's just registered the name?
How did Sina check the authenticity exactly? The AP article said "A U.S.-based publicist for the band did not immediately respond to an email seeking comment" and contacting someone direct (though nearer to Oxford maybe) would probably be a good place to start..
Even if it is really them I doubt it will say anything more than "new album out", "here's a video on YouTube" a la their Twitter feed.
Sowing the seeds of a burgeoning record sales more accurate.
What about Barclaycard?
it might not be green but is a lot more similar with the swirl..
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?