2 posts • joined 18 Jan 2011
..or someone's just registered the name?
How did Sina check the authenticity exactly? The AP article said "A U.S.-based publicist for the band did not immediately respond to an email seeking comment" and contacting someone direct (though nearer to Oxford maybe) would probably be a good place to start..
Even if it is really them I doubt it will say anything more than "new album out", "here's a video on YouTube" a la their Twitter feed.
Sowing the seeds of a burgeoning record sales more accurate.
What about Barclaycard?
it might not be green but is a lot more similar with the swirl..
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015