2 posts • joined 18 Jan 2011
..or someone's just registered the name?
How did Sina check the authenticity exactly? The AP article said "A U.S.-based publicist for the band did not immediately respond to an email seeking comment" and contacting someone direct (though nearer to Oxford maybe) would probably be a good place to start..
Even if it is really them I doubt it will say anything more than "new album out", "here's a video on YouTube" a la their Twitter feed.
Sowing the seeds of a burgeoning record sales more accurate.
What about Barclaycard?
it might not be green but is a lot more similar with the swirl..
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!