2 posts • joined 18 Jan 2011
..or someone's just registered the name?
How did Sina check the authenticity exactly? The AP article said "A U.S.-based publicist for the band did not immediately respond to an email seeking comment" and contacting someone direct (though nearer to Oxford maybe) would probably be a good place to start..
Even if it is really them I doubt it will say anything more than "new album out", "here's a video on YouTube" a la their Twitter feed.
Sowing the seeds of a burgeoning record sales more accurate.
What about Barclaycard?
it might not be green but is a lot more similar with the swirl..
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Flesh-flapping, image-zapping app Snapchat NOW ad-wrapped
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots