2 posts • joined 18 Jan 2011
..or someone's just registered the name?
How did Sina check the authenticity exactly? The AP article said "A U.S.-based publicist for the band did not immediately respond to an email seeking comment" and contacting someone direct (though nearer to Oxford maybe) would probably be a good place to start..
Even if it is really them I doubt it will say anything more than "new album out", "here's a video on YouTube" a la their Twitter feed.
Sowing the seeds of a burgeoning record sales more accurate.
What about Barclaycard?
it might not be green but is a lot more similar with the swirl..
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone
- Kate Bush: Don't make me HAVE CONTACT with your iPHONE