7 posts • joined 15 Jan 2011
Not defending apple because if nothing else i am a bit annoyed i cannot put any file i like in icloud.
But i did try both google and microsofts recent efforts, (and dropbox and sugar sync and tonido) and both google and microsofts efforts for me at least simply did not work. Microsoft was crippling slow, 100kb download. Googles in a perminant state of confusion as to what needed syncing.
Dropbox is best but a tenner a month. I cannot afford that. Tonido did not work and so far sugarsync has been fine.
But i really wish icloud was more tha it is. Athough i have to say my contacts, diary etc has touch wood be perfect.
This should have been qualified with
'that can be purchased in argos' because that was in no way the best kit this year
Is not an apple store its a reseller.
How does someone get in there with a plate of goo? Or even find a way to spray said goo onto a clean plate?
I'll admit it, whats an IPO?
Optimised for ipad
Maybe, shame the onboard camera is so shite
I'll take a unitiqute by naim thanks
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln