4 posts • joined 14 Jan 2011
Dual-perspective 3D TVs - Isn't this a normal 3D TV with glasses that had 2 left or 2 right lenses, you can then sit anywhere?
Now In 3D!
Samsung dropped IR due to all the issues they had with Sunlight, lighting and IR remotes making it loose sync., Bluetooth does seem to work much better not seen any sync issues.
I'm guessing the new spec will also cover Bluetooth, it does say 'RF systems' as opposed to just IR , that's the only way I can see "will be backwards compatible with any 2011 3D active TVs" is possible, all samsung 2011 TVs are bluetooth already.
Of course the sceptic in me thinks the 'licensing' plan may be to try and stop (or cash in) on those 'clone' IR Glasses that seem to be popping up.
(Icon:3d glasses! )
When will they make them shark mountable size?
We need "frickin' sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their frickin' heads!
Did they also discover 'Some hackers' had installed COD on all the network admins pc's aswell?
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'