4 posts • joined Friday 14th January 2011 09:13 GMT
Dual-perspective 3D TVs - Isn't this a normal 3D TV with glasses that had 2 left or 2 right lenses, you can then sit anywhere?
Now In 3D!
Samsung dropped IR due to all the issues they had with Sunlight, lighting and IR remotes making it loose sync., Bluetooth does seem to work much better not seen any sync issues.
I'm guessing the new spec will also cover Bluetooth, it does say 'RF systems' as opposed to just IR , that's the only way I can see "will be backwards compatible with any 2011 3D active TVs" is possible, all samsung 2011 TVs are bluetooth already.
Of course the sceptic in me thinks the 'licensing' plan may be to try and stop (or cash in) on those 'clone' IR Glasses that seem to be popping up.
(Icon:3d glasses! )
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- Flash flaw potentially makes every webcam or laptop a PEEPHOLE