2 posts • joined Thursday 13th January 2011 14:48 GMT
I suspect every politician in the country will be signing up for this (and expensing it too!). Election posters, manifestos, and black-tie dinners are all well and good, but you can't beat being seen at a funeral as a sure-fire vote-getter.
Mine is the long black frock coat that helps lend the right air of sombre gravitas to the tea & sympathy process. You don't mind if I help myself to this last bun, do you?
The Hector O'Hackatdawn handle used by yer man here is a play on words, based on Irish TV and radio presenter Hector Ó hEochagáin (pronounced Hock-A-Gawn) who presents programmes in both the English and Irish languages.
Paris because James Joyce finished the last few chapters of Ulysses whilst he was err... "in Paris".
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!
- Bring it on, stream biz Aereo tells TV barons – see you in Supreme Court