2 posts • joined 13 Jan 2011
I suspect every politician in the country will be signing up for this (and expensing it too!). Election posters, manifestos, and black-tie dinners are all well and good, but you can't beat being seen at a funeral as a sure-fire vote-getter.
Mine is the long black frock coat that helps lend the right air of sombre gravitas to the tea & sympathy process. You don't mind if I help myself to this last bun, do you?
The Hector O'Hackatdawn handle used by yer man here is a play on words, based on Irish TV and radio presenter Hector Ó hEochagáin (pronounced Hock-A-Gawn) who presents programmes in both the English and Irish languages.
Paris because James Joyce finished the last few chapters of Ulysses whilst he was err... "in Paris".
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity
- 'Snoopers' Charter IS DEAD', Lib Dems claim as party waves through IP address-matching