2 posts • joined 13 Jan 2011
I suspect every politician in the country will be signing up for this (and expensing it too!). Election posters, manifestos, and black-tie dinners are all well and good, but you can't beat being seen at a funeral as a sure-fire vote-getter.
Mine is the long black frock coat that helps lend the right air of sombre gravitas to the tea & sympathy process. You don't mind if I help myself to this last bun, do you?
The Hector O'Hackatdawn handle used by yer man here is a play on words, based on Irish TV and radio presenter Hector Ó hEochagáin (pronounced Hock-A-Gawn) who presents programmes in both the English and Irish languages.
Paris because James Joyce finished the last few chapters of Ulysses whilst he was err... "in Paris".
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…