5 posts • joined 12 Jan 2011
Shall we just whip up a standard article?
"<Company> claims <insert random device> will kill off desktops!"
It'll save everyone a lot of time and effort.
Can I have some?
It's great to know that one of the hardest places to reach on earth has a good 3G connection, but I have to travel 30 miles to get one where I live.
"It actually feels like part of the operating system"
Really? I'm not sure what OS which use, but I really hope I never have to experience an OS like that.
Pwllheli and surrounding areas
There's alot of new development which is getting going in the area, give it a few years and it'll be three times as bad.
The title is required, and must contain letters and/or digits.
Keep in mind that garages are rarely insulated, it would leak heat non-stop.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars