2 posts • joined Wednesday 12th January 2011 05:17 GMT
I think this will help private PaaS opportunities emerge that eventually fit into a more public framework at the higher end of the technology attendance end closer to the state of the art. CloudFoundry is becoming the open standard for platform services in the cloud.
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- Microsoft reveals Xbox One, the console that can read your heartbeat