6 posts • joined 11 Jan 2011
What about music?
OK, so please tell me what I *can* do with my phone while driving. People play with radios just as they did with a walkman, discman, iPod, and now music players on a phone. So is that OK?
All the small businesses that have been running XP just fine for almost 12 years suddenly let out a gigantic yawn.
Look at your OS chart. WinXP is STILL number 2 of all OSs, which is pretty incredible considering the huge share it's lost since 2008.
Re: Engaging BS filter....
There are some good things in Vista/7/8 like Bitlocker. that, and moving to a 64-bit OS for more RAM and HD space is nice.
I'd be a wealthy man if I had a nickel for every Flash update.
Google, please find something for your developers to do. They are obviously bored, which is why they're now fucking around with standards. I expect this from Apple or Microsoft.
Probably it's the same level of boredom that led Microsoft developers to do away with the "up" arrow button in Windows explorer that I still find maddening.
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung