6 posts • joined 11 Jan 2011
I don't get it - what use is a slow shutter speed on a phone that you hold in your shaking hand? Were those screenshots real? I'm very dubious.
Happy to be learned up though...
The stills look very similar to Pure - that was a great game. Thought this might be the sequel when I saw the first pic but reading this review it definitely isn't...
Another happy Be customer
I too voted for Be as they were fast, cheap and with good support. Was with them for years but unfortunately I've moved house to an exchange which Be doesn't cover so I'm stuck with Sky who are cheap but so, so slow in comparison.
Comic Sans must die
Comic sans is the most ugly horrible font that's ever been made accessible to the general public, specifically the people employed in offices up and down the country whose job it is to make stupid notices like "please wash up your mugs" and "turn this light off - save energy" and "please don't print this is if you don't need to" etc etc. It's so ugly it makes my eyes vomit. Coincidentally these are usually the same people who can't help using multiple exclamation points, bold and italics to make extra special emphasis on words that don't require it.
I also hate the default, uninspired, lazy choice of Arial as the default e-mail font for most companies - how hard is it to choose a font specifically designed for screen reading?
Myself, I'm a lover of Gill Sans and can't help assuming that any company that uses it in their branding is automatically reliable and trustworthy.
byline made me chuckle...
@jake - and probably the other half will be undercover policeman...
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Hate Facebook? Hate it enough to spend $9k fleeing it? Web 'country club' built for the rich
- Hey, Scots. Microsoft's Bing thinks you'll vote NO to independence