2 posts • joined 7 Jan 2011
In case of infringement of the obligation of balanced communication
The word "obligation" says it all.
1984 was not ment as a manual.
No bothering here
I think he doesn't like to always fix things from Microsoft that are broken. Advice to make things work better is more fun actually anyway.
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24