2 posts • joined 7 Jan 2011
In case of infringement of the obligation of balanced communication
The word "obligation" says it all.
1984 was not ment as a manual.
No bothering here
I think he doesn't like to always fix things from Microsoft that are broken. Advice to make things work better is more fun actually anyway.
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Review Fiat Panda Cross: 'Interesting-looking' Multipla spawn hits UK
- Analysis PEAK LANDFILL: Why tablet gloom is good news for Windows users