2 posts • joined 7 Jan 2011
In case of infringement of the obligation of balanced communication
The word "obligation" says it all.
1984 was not ment as a manual.
No bothering here
I think he doesn't like to always fix things from Microsoft that are broken. Advice to make things work better is more fun actually anyway.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Sysadmins and devs: Do these job descriptions make any sense?