3 posts • joined Wednesday 5th January 2011 12:26 GMT
is there a missed point here? regardless of whether or not consoles can keep ahead of mobiles in terms of power so that games like skyrim are possible, if enough people don't buy a console because they are getting all their gaming needs from mobiles, then will games like skyrim be economically viable to make?
not the website content?
where as the iphone app has only given you the ability to cache a subset of the website content, the ipad app offers you pretty much the full content of the mon-sat newspapers.
i'd say that at £9.99 a month, if you are a regular guardian reader anyway, then that's a steal.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?