1 post • joined 23 Dec 2010
I received my Wi-Fi only Kindle as a gift, complete with the Leather Case - Blue without the light and once the Kindle was put in the case, it has not been removed. There has never been an unasked for reboot, shutdown or glitch in the four months I have had it. Perhaps leaving the device alone, once it's in the case is the answer?
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE