1 post • joined 23 Dec 2010
I received my Wi-Fi only Kindle as a gift, complete with the Leather Case - Blue without the light and once the Kindle was put in the case, it has not been removed. There has never been an unasked for reboot, shutdown or glitch in the four months I have had it. Perhaps leaving the device alone, once it's in the case is the answer?
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Episode 4 BOFH: Oh DO tell us what you think. *CLICK*