1 post • joined Thursday 23rd December 2010 10:32 GMT
I received my Wi-Fi only Kindle as a gift, complete with the Leather Case - Blue without the light and once the Kindle was put in the case, it has not been removed. There has never been an unasked for reboot, shutdown or glitch in the four months I have had it. Perhaps leaving the device alone, once it's in the case is the answer?
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!
- Bring it on, stream biz Aereo tells TV barons – see you in Supreme Court