2 posts • joined 21 Dec 2010
...seeing 'headshot' and 'Tories' in the same headline.
One step forwards, one step back
"I hope we have put the era of ever-increasing state intervention in our private lives behind us forever," says the nice government while planning to firewall the UK internet.
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers