3 posts • joined 17 Dec 2010
Lumpenprols, chavs, thickies etc.
Like many in IT I've worked with ex-comblockers in their late '30's, and they are a fairly elite lot. Then again they are mainly university graduates. I wonder if the lumpenproletariat pre-ordained to be thick...
Were Soviet lumpenprols better educated in Soviet times?
Are Russian lumpenprols thicker than our chavs?
Perhaps the Unionists (as Ulster Scots) should translate their website into Scots Gaelic.
Seems to me, Gaelic was forked about a thousand years ago, and Irish Republicans do not hold IP rights.
" ...you'd probably want to launch them from Canada, or Newcastle or somewhere in Alaska..."
"Nyacassle controal, wor gannin for oarbit, ower"
May I be the first to welcome our brown ale drinking overlords.
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix