3 posts • joined 17 Dec 2010
Lumpenprols, chavs, thickies etc.
Like many in IT I've worked with ex-comblockers in their late '30's, and they are a fairly elite lot. Then again they are mainly university graduates. I wonder if the lumpenproletariat pre-ordained to be thick...
Were Soviet lumpenprols better educated in Soviet times?
Are Russian lumpenprols thicker than our chavs?
Perhaps the Unionists (as Ulster Scots) should translate their website into Scots Gaelic.
Seems to me, Gaelic was forked about a thousand years ago, and Irish Republicans do not hold IP rights.
" ...you'd probably want to launch them from Canada, or Newcastle or somewhere in Alaska..."
"Nyacassle controal, wor gannin for oarbit, ower"
May I be the first to welcome our brown ale drinking overlords.
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE