2 posts • joined 17 Dec 2010
Software acquisition is a knowledge - somebody should spend time, money and effort to learn it. When he did it in the past he knows how to build server room, how to deal with big brands, how to organize IT Dept. Clouds are different: no server rooms, no boxes with software: learning again. Clouds are less painful for young people who do not remember how their fathers ordered software.
People more focus on what and how software is doing instead from it is coming (who, how and what purpose built it).
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Pic 7 AMAZING experiments set for Mars Rover 2020 – including oxygen generation
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Boffins spot weirder quantum capers as neutrons take the high road, spin takes the low