2 posts • joined Friday 17th December 2010 11:47 GMT
Software acquisition is a knowledge - somebody should spend time, money and effort to learn it. When he did it in the past he knows how to build server room, how to deal with big brands, how to organize IT Dept. Clouds are different: no server rooms, no boxes with software: learning again. Clouds are less painful for young people who do not remember how their fathers ordered software.
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle