2 posts • joined 17 Dec 2010
Software acquisition is a knowledge - somebody should spend time, money and effort to learn it. When he did it in the past he knows how to build server room, how to deal with big brands, how to organize IT Dept. Clouds are different: no server rooms, no boxes with software: learning again. Clouds are less painful for young people who do not remember how their fathers ordered software.
People more focus on what and how software is doing instead from it is coming (who, how and what purpose built it).
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops