4 posts • joined 16 Dec 2010
Thank you for the comments
(I work for Veeam)
We appreciate any and all feedback, positive or negative. If you'd like to reach out directly, please do, my email is VMDoug at Veeam dot com.
VP, Product Strategy
Only vendors, not customers
It was 24 vendors, not 24 customers...AFAIK no customers were asked to participate, only vendors
My Previous Comment
My previous comment about Veeam completing the survey were incorrect. Veeam DID NOT respond to the survey. It was a decision on our part based on past dealings with DCIG and the actual types of questions that were in the survey, we felt it wasn't objective.
Veeam posted a response to the buyer's guide here: http://www.veeam.com/blog/veeams-response-to-the-dcig-2011-virtual-server-backup-software-buyers-guide.html
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network