2 posts • joined Thursday 16th December 2010 09:37 GMT
This is looks fantastic; I'm actually in love with this idea.
I'm ordering a copy very soon. But are there kits where we can buy the Lego technic we need? The lego from my youth got donated to the spawn of my cousins (not that I'd have enough, anyway)?
...but I'd never ever buy a console for which I have to pay for on-line gaming! That to me is absolutely mental and I'm not sure if it factors enough in the review. Then again, there are millions of people' with XBL accouints, so I might just be Captain Skinflint McTightarse.
Miss Hilton 'coz she's got a tigh.... actually no, I won't.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle