1 post • joined 15 Dec 2010
Which! what who?
Offering access to some stuff for free is bad how exactly? Because it implies that some things might not be free? I thought which? was supposed to be the champion of empirical common sense, not some kind of idealist manifesto.
The sooner we get data tariffs which offer customers real choice about what they are buying the better. Most customers who are paying for unlimited are using almost nothing - does that mean they are being ripped off because they are subsidising the extremists who overload the network?
And while which? is shooting from the idealist hip, why not aim at Sky, who should OBVIOUSLY be made to give all their premium channels for nothing too.
Makes me want to puke.
- JLaw, Upton caught in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search
- Page File Love XKCD? Love science? You'll love a book about science from Randall Munroe