4 posts • joined 8 Dec 2010
Fair enough, experience should count more in some instances but at the end of the day, more 17 - 25 year olds die in accidents caused by wreckless driving than 40 year olds.
I appreciate there are less 40 year olds that have between 0 and 8 years experience but I bet the % tells the same story.
I don't want to pay more for the rest of my life to cover idiots.
I'm 29 by the way.
This is madness.
I presume the next thing will be that you cannot discriminate based on age too...?
So some boy racer buys an Impreza but can't be charged more than someone who has driven for 20 years or it is "discrimination"??
Therefore everyone's premium goes up to cover it.
Come on, sure Battlefield Bad Company 2 should be here?
Walks all over Call of duty and sets the scene for next level (console) FPS development.
Helicopter because you can fly them.
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA