4 posts • joined 8 Dec 2010
Fair enough, experience should count more in some instances but at the end of the day, more 17 - 25 year olds die in accidents caused by wreckless driving than 40 year olds.
I appreciate there are less 40 year olds that have between 0 and 8 years experience but I bet the % tells the same story.
I don't want to pay more for the rest of my life to cover idiots.
I'm 29 by the way.
This is madness.
I presume the next thing will be that you cannot discriminate based on age too...?
So some boy racer buys an Impreza but can't be charged more than someone who has driven for 20 years or it is "discrimination"??
Therefore everyone's premium goes up to cover it.
Come on, sure Battlefield Bad Company 2 should be here?
Walks all over Call of duty and sets the scene for next level (console) FPS development.
Helicopter because you can fly them.
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers