4 posts • joined 8 Dec 2010
Fair enough, experience should count more in some instances but at the end of the day, more 17 - 25 year olds die in accidents caused by wreckless driving than 40 year olds.
I appreciate there are less 40 year olds that have between 0 and 8 years experience but I bet the % tells the same story.
I don't want to pay more for the rest of my life to cover idiots.
I'm 29 by the way.
This is madness.
I presume the next thing will be that you cannot discriminate based on age too...?
So some boy racer buys an Impreza but can't be charged more than someone who has driven for 20 years or it is "discrimination"??
Therefore everyone's premium goes up to cover it.
Come on, sure Battlefield Bad Company 2 should be here?
Walks all over Call of duty and sets the scene for next level (console) FPS development.
Helicopter because you can fly them.
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Hey, YouTube lovers! How about you pay us, we start paying for STUFF? - Google
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Even a broken watch is right twice a day: Not an un-charged Apple Watch
- Vid BONFIRE of the MEGA-BUCKS: $200m+ BURNED in SECONDS in Antares launch blast