3 posts • joined 7 Dec 2010
Function over fashion
Others might not agree, but I think the .xxx is a good idea, it would make filtering so much easier, as you could just block all of it.
But this is going a little too far.
Some people are more stupid(er) than others.
ISPs are already performing some dubious activities, throttling torrents of copyrighted material or otherwise. Put them in the hands of a public body and be done with it, so that no one has more privelege than someone else. Anything else will stifle creativity and competition as no one will be able to afford to play with the big dogs.
What law(s) has he broken?
What crimes has he been accused of?
None. The only lives he has put at risk are those of the useless diplomats/politicians who gamble with lives. The troops are in no more risk than they ever were (which is a shit load, but hey, they're not my kids dying to put extra money in some gobshites pocket.
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Review + Vid iPhone 6 Plus: What a waste of gorgeous fat pixel density
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst