5 posts • joined 4 Dec 2010
@JimmyPage Because you were writing raw data to the tape. A normally mounted tape had a file system and from what I remember it was very slow to access.
Erm, aren't both the supported phone 'developer' devices and therefore fully unlocked already?
The bananas have come out all green...
Here we are mumble years after VAX clusters first appeared and still MS clustering is no where near the functionallity!
Ah, I miss working on VMS.
Check yourself or friends...
http://www.didyouwatchporn.com/ uses the same exploit...
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star
- New Facebook phone app allows you to stalk your mates
- Battle of the Linux clouds! Linode DOUBLES RAM to take on Digital Ocean