5 posts • joined Saturday 4th December 2010 08:41 GMT
@JimmyPage Because you were writing raw data to the tape. A normally mounted tape had a file system and from what I remember it was very slow to access.
Check yourself or friends...
http://www.didyouwatchporn.com/ uses the same exploit...
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month