5 posts • joined 4 Dec 2010
@JimmyPage Because you were writing raw data to the tape. A normally mounted tape had a file system and from what I remember it was very slow to access.
Erm, aren't both the supported phone 'developer' devices and therefore fully unlocked already?
The bananas have come out all green...
Here we are mumble years after VAX clusters first appeared and still MS clustering is no where near the functionallity!
Ah, I miss working on VMS.
Check yourself or friends...
http://www.didyouwatchporn.com/ uses the same exploit...
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update