3 posts • joined 4 Dec 2010
Hitler was pretty successful for a while.
I think it's a good thing to be less successful than him. It would all depend on your operational definition of success.
I'm no Apple fan
And as much as some people would like to say that people like me would criticise Apple either way, to me there is a distinct correct course of action here (banning the app) and I'm not quite so blinkered as to stop myself from giving them credit if they did.
What s/he said
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Patch iOS, OS X now: PDFs, JPEGs, URLs, web pages can pwn your kit
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call