3 posts • joined 4 Dec 2010
Hitler was pretty successful for a while.
I think it's a good thing to be less successful than him. It would all depend on your operational definition of success.
I'm no Apple fan
And as much as some people would like to say that people like me would criticise Apple either way, to me there is a distinct correct course of action here (banning the app) and I'm not quite so blinkered as to stop myself from giving them credit if they did.
What s/he said
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- LinuxCon 2014 GitHub.io killed the distro star: Why are people so bored with the top Linux makers?
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- 6 Obvious Reasons Why Facebook Will Ban This Article (Thank God)