3 posts • joined 4 Dec 2010
Hitler was pretty successful for a while.
I think it's a good thing to be less successful than him. It would all depend on your operational definition of success.
I'm no Apple fan
And as much as some people would like to say that people like me would criticise Apple either way, to me there is a distinct correct course of action here (banning the app) and I'm not quite so blinkered as to stop myself from giving them credit if they did.
What s/he said
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why