5 posts • joined 2 Dec 2010
Re: Return of the Ramdisk?
...and after I perform a copy, I perform a binary comparison to make sure the copied data is identical to the source. Then I feel comfortable to delete the source.
I presume this new default SKIN will enable more add-on writers to provide classic style UI add-ons.
Mozilla - stop screwing with what people are using. We don't want it, we don't need it. All we want is for Firefox to run quicker and to not crash. That is all. You, Mozilla, have lost the plot just like Microsoft has.
No Such Thing As Computer Science!
Well, not when I went to college. Now retired after decades of writing machine code and assembler.
A bit of a convoluted theory
"Yes, it is a bit of a convoluted theory, and like most convoluted theories, an incorrect one."
Making it up as you go along?
[quote]We are looking for senior Hadoop engineer to be part of a dynamic team building highly performant and scalable applications.[/quote]
It's a perfectly cromulant word.
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Nexus 7 fandroids tell of salty taste after sucking on Google's Lollipop
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie SACKED in three-way fsck row
- Download alert: Nearly ALL top 100 Android, iOS paid apps hacked
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...