4 posts • joined 2 Dec 2010
I presume this new default SKIN will enable more add-on writers to provide classic style UI add-ons.
Mozilla - stop screwing with what people are using. We don't want it, we don't need it. All we want is for Firefox to run quicker and to not crash. That is all. You, Mozilla, have lost the plot just like Microsoft has.
No Such Thing As Computer Science!
Well, not when I went to college. Now retired after decades of writing machine code and assembler.
A bit of a convoluted theory
"Yes, it is a bit of a convoluted theory, and like most convoluted theories, an incorrect one."
Making it up as you go along?
[quote]We are looking for senior Hadoop engineer to be part of a dynamic team building highly performant and scalable applications.[/quote]
It's a perfectly cromulant word.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait