5 posts • joined 2 Dec 2010
Re: Return of the Ramdisk?
...and after I perform a copy, I perform a binary comparison to make sure the copied data is identical to the source. Then I feel comfortable to delete the source.
I presume this new default SKIN will enable more add-on writers to provide classic style UI add-ons.
Mozilla - stop screwing with what people are using. We don't want it, we don't need it. All we want is for Firefox to run quicker and to not crash. That is all. You, Mozilla, have lost the plot just like Microsoft has.
No Such Thing As Computer Science!
Well, not when I went to college. Now retired after decades of writing machine code and assembler.
A bit of a convoluted theory
"Yes, it is a bit of a convoluted theory, and like most convoluted theories, an incorrect one."
Making it up as you go along?
[quote]We are looking for senior Hadoop engineer to be part of a dynamic team building highly performant and scalable applications.[/quote]
It's a perfectly cromulant word.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Reg journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS