3 posts • joined 2 Dec 2010
No Such Thing As Computer Science!
Well, not when I went to college. Now retired after decades of writing machine code and assembler.
A bit of a convoluted theory
"Yes, it is a bit of a convoluted theory, and like most convoluted theories, an incorrect one."
Making it up as you go along?
[quote]We are looking for senior Hadoop engineer to be part of a dynamic team building highly performant and scalable applications.[/quote]
It's a perfectly cromulant word.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?