19 posts • joined 1 Dec 2010
Why not make that info available to all?
I'd like to know what's happening and not rely on my ISP to implement counter measures.
Re: Standard Operating Procedure
But the thing has gotten so much publicity that it would be ill advised for Belize to screw up things.
I blame Twitter
That is all.
Re: And names keep changing
isn't that Retina display made by Samsung? If so, they'll have competition soon enough.
Paris, because I may be talking out of my ass there.
Re: we've been at this for thirty years
Re: I fix PCs for a living.
Norton is also good contenter in the resources hungry area.
/Paris. just because.
Re: Let me fix that for you:
Nobody is immune.
Who doesn't need a faster crop?
Re: Very Interesting
"best viewed on DX11 hardware"...
Kill me now.
For the lulz
Rename your SSID as virus_server or something.
She's cheating on you.
Unabled by default?
is it possible that it's enable by default on XP but not on Vista and Win7? It seems to me that when I do a XP install, I always have to disabled it.
"Unless UK is now _officially_ the 51st state of the Union?"
That would be Canada
You meant "Lord of the Files", didnt' you?
Well, look at this:)
Mine is 2.81
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015