19 posts • joined Wednesday 1st December 2010 17:48 GMT
Re: Standard Operating Procedure
But the thing has gotten so much publicity that it would be ill advised for Belize to screw up things.
I blame Twitter
That is all.
Re: And names keep changing
isn't that Retina display made by Samsung? If so, they'll have competition soon enough.
Paris, because I may be talking out of my ass there.
Re: we've been at this for thirty years
Who doesn't need a faster crop?
Re: Very Interesting
"best viewed on DX11 hardware"...
Kill me now.
For the lulz
Rename your SSID as virus_server or something.
"Unless UK is now _officially_ the 51st state of the Union?"
That would be Canada
Mine is 2.81
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Interpol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?