24 posts • joined 1 Dec 2010
Sorry, but bullshit.
Re: Personally ...
Well said. The crap which is vi was not intended to write books. It is meant for script kiddies.
Re: @ Khaptain (was:Personally ...)
So, stuck in the past?
Re: @ Khaptain (was: Personally ...)
Re: Not unheard of
Not sure if serious.jpg.
Why not make that info available to all?
I'd like to know what's happening and not rely on my ISP to implement counter measures.
Re: Standard Operating Procedure
But the thing has gotten so much publicity that it would be ill advised for Belize to screw up things.
I blame Twitter
That is all.
Re: And names keep changing
isn't that Retina display made by Samsung? If so, they'll have competition soon enough.
Paris, because I may be talking out of my ass there.
Re: we've been at this for thirty years
Re: I fix PCs for a living.
Norton is also good contenter in the resources hungry area.
/Paris. just because.
Re: Let me fix that for you:
Nobody is immune.
Who doesn't need a faster crop?
Re: Very Interesting
"best viewed on DX11 hardware"...
Kill me now.
For the lulz
Rename your SSID as virus_server or something.
She's cheating on you.
Unabled by default?
is it possible that it's enable by default on XP but not on Vista and Win7? It seems to me that when I do a XP install, I always have to disabled it.
"Unless UK is now _officially_ the 51st state of the Union?"
That would be Canada
You meant "Lord of the Files", didnt' you?
Well, look at this:)
Mine is 2.81
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards