2 posts • joined 1 Dec 2010
My contract is due to end for two phones next month, so I am urged to 'upgrade' my handsets and start anoher contract early. When I told the CS person that I was going to leave because of the appalling coverage at my home and other places I need my phone, he said 'But you've got some super loyalty deals here, why don't you take advantage?'. I explained, again, about the poor network and he still said I could get a 'really good deal'. It took three goes for him to understand that I was leaving, and why.
Isn't HMS Invincible up for sale with a shed load of other stuff on the MOD Auction site. It says it has no engines, though!
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen