2 posts • joined Wednesday 1st December 2010 16:37 GMT
My contract is due to end for two phones next month, so I am urged to 'upgrade' my handsets and start anoher contract early. When I told the CS person that I was going to leave because of the appalling coverage at my home and other places I need my phone, he said 'But you've got some super loyalty deals here, why don't you take advantage?'. I explained, again, about the poor network and he still said I could get a 'really good deal'. It took three goes for him to understand that I was leaving, and why.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones