2 posts • joined Wednesday 1st December 2010 16:37 GMT
My contract is due to end for two phones next month, so I am urged to 'upgrade' my handsets and start anoher contract early. When I told the CS person that I was going to leave because of the appalling coverage at my home and other places I need my phone, he said 'But you've got some super loyalty deals here, why don't you take advantage?'. I explained, again, about the poor network and he still said I could get a 'really good deal'. It took three goes for him to understand that I was leaving, and why.
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!
- Bring it on, stream biz Aereo tells TV barons – see you in Supreme Court