1 post • joined 30 Nov 2010
I think that MDF Construction rather than molded plastic is the aping of traditional high end speakers rather than the thickness. MDF is usually the best material for speaker cabinets without going super high end - concrete, carbon fiber etc.
I am not doing any throat jumping I am just saying.
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Experimental hypersonic SUPERMISSILE destroyed 4 SECONDS after US launched it
- That 8TB Seagate MONSTER? It's HERE... (You'll have to squint, 'cos there are no specs)