5 posts • joined 30 Nov 2010
The Amorality of Copyright
Once again we see the amorality of Copyright. Copyright must be abolished for progress to be possible.
In other news
Several hot photo models are dying to date me and pigs fly past my window.
No we don't
The Android tablet wave didn't really start until with honeycomb, so only a few months old - a lot of the cheap crap tablets were either too expensive or too underpowered to really compare.
Now I can easily and cheaply write apps that run on my phone and my tablets. With the arrival of Android Basic everybody is going to write stuff for this.
And that is why copyright is amoral
Once a long long long time ago it was meant to foster creation, now its just to make the few and the greedy even more greedier.
Copyright should last no longer than 10 years and never be able to be extended - that's what the majority of the population wants, even if the fat politicians decide otherwise.
Yeah, it includes the word "Apple" and as we know they censor everything on their platform.
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe