5 posts • joined 30 Nov 2010
The Amorality of Copyright
Once again we see the amorality of Copyright. Copyright must be abolished for progress to be possible.
In other news
Several hot photo models are dying to date me and pigs fly past my window.
No we don't
The Android tablet wave didn't really start until with honeycomb, so only a few months old - a lot of the cheap crap tablets were either too expensive or too underpowered to really compare.
Now I can easily and cheaply write apps that run on my phone and my tablets. With the arrival of Android Basic everybody is going to write stuff for this.
And that is why copyright is amoral
Once a long long long time ago it was meant to foster creation, now its just to make the few and the greedy even more greedier.
Copyright should last no longer than 10 years and never be able to be extended - that's what the majority of the population wants, even if the fat politicians decide otherwise.
Yeah, it includes the word "Apple" and as we know they censor everything on their platform.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS