5 posts • joined 30 Nov 2010
The Amorality of Copyright
Once again we see the amorality of Copyright. Copyright must be abolished for progress to be possible.
In other news
Several hot photo models are dying to date me and pigs fly past my window.
No we don't
The Android tablet wave didn't really start until with honeycomb, so only a few months old - a lot of the cheap crap tablets were either too expensive or too underpowered to really compare.
Now I can easily and cheaply write apps that run on my phone and my tablets. With the arrival of Android Basic everybody is going to write stuff for this.
And that is why copyright is amoral
Once a long long long time ago it was meant to foster creation, now its just to make the few and the greedy even more greedier.
Copyright should last no longer than 10 years and never be able to be extended - that's what the majority of the population wants, even if the fat politicians decide otherwise.
Yeah, it includes the word "Apple" and as we know they censor everything on their platform.
- DINO-SLAYER asteroid strike was a stroke of bad luck, say boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it