1 post • joined Tuesday 30th November 2010 15:03 GMT
Compared to Tron 2.0?
The big question is how this compares to Tron 2.0 that was released in 2003 by Monolith Productions? In my opinion, Tron 2.0 seems to cover a lot of the original Tron feel that Evolution is missing. Tron 2.0 did a pretty good job of the light-cycle challenge, plus it introduced an "upgrade" system that you had to use to progress through the game. Along with a good selection of different locations and puzzles, it sounds like it exceeds what they have created 7 years later.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging