1 post • joined 30 Nov 2010
Compared to Tron 2.0?
The big question is how this compares to Tron 2.0 that was released in 2003 by Monolith Productions? In my opinion, Tron 2.0 seems to cover a lot of the original Tron feel that Evolution is missing. Tron 2.0 did a pretty good job of the light-cycle challenge, plus it introduced an "upgrade" system that you had to use to progress through the game. Along with a good selection of different locations and puzzles, it sounds like it exceeds what they have created 7 years later.
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes