1 post • joined 30 Nov 2010
Compared to Tron 2.0?
The big question is how this compares to Tron 2.0 that was released in 2003 by Monolith Productions? In my opinion, Tron 2.0 seems to cover a lot of the original Tron feel that Evolution is missing. Tron 2.0 did a pretty good job of the light-cycle challenge, plus it introduced an "upgrade" system that you had to use to progress through the game. Along with a good selection of different locations and puzzles, it sounds like it exceeds what they have created 7 years later.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests