1 post • joined 30 Nov 2010
Compared to Tron 2.0?
The big question is how this compares to Tron 2.0 that was released in 2003 by Monolith Productions? In my opinion, Tron 2.0 seems to cover a lot of the original Tron feel that Evolution is missing. Tron 2.0 did a pretty good job of the light-cycle challenge, plus it introduced an "upgrade" system that you had to use to progress through the game. Along with a good selection of different locations and puzzles, it sounds like it exceeds what they have created 7 years later.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait