1 post • joined 30 Nov 2010
UK Government Speaking Openly
It was interesting to hear Pitchford speaking so openly about the fact they have no idea how many projects and programmes they have on the go. We also posted a blog article about it:
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Hey, Scots. Microsoft's Bing thinks you'll vote NO to independence