11 posts • joined Monday 29th November 2010 14:21 GMT
That reads like it was written by a bunch of Mindless jerks who'll be first against the wall when the revolution comes..
System Shock 2
Cyborg Monkeys? Better keep a wrench or something handy..
see title :)
Re: Have a gorilla...
You silly twisted boy, you..
Re: Mint is great but ...
Linux Mint Debian Edition was created to solve that issue.
Re: Future plots
Sam Fisher was voice acted by Michael Ironside.
Mine's the one with the FN F2000 strapped to its back.
"Microsoft has done many, many things wrong over the years." Agreed. "Gaming hasn't been one of them" Err.. does Games for Windows Live ring any bells?
Penguin to celebrate Valve's incoming support for linux.
A Strange Game
The only winning move is not to play..
How about a nice game of angry birds?
In ancient times..
...thousands of years before the dawn of 'istory..
An ancient race of people.. The Druids.
No-one knows who they were.. or.. what they were doin'..
But their legacy remains..
Hewn into the living rock
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?