1 post • joined 27 Nov 2010
So it says no one's data was compromised. Does that mean none of their tools log in to their servers, or have any auto-update/news/whatever functionality that calls out to their servers? Because, if so, that means users may have been connecting to an attacker-controlled server. In theory, one could use this so send an 'auto-update' of their own, or otherwise send tainted input to the client.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR