1 post • joined 26 Nov 2010
good phone for the money
For the money it is a good little phone with an easy, intuitive OS... a joy to mess about with. For the average smartphone user it does all thats needed but may be a bit twee for some power users. As far as I am concerned for £100 it does everything, and a bit more... battery lasts about a day but seeing as I am never away from a power socket for longer is this really a hardship? And I have yet to notice it being particularly slow, or having any real lag issues..
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...