1 post • joined 26 Nov 2010
good phone for the money
For the money it is a good little phone with an easy, intuitive OS... a joy to mess about with. For the average smartphone user it does all thats needed but may be a bit twee for some power users. As far as I am concerned for £100 it does everything, and a bit more... battery lasts about a day but seeing as I am never away from a power socket for longer is this really a hardship? And I have yet to notice it being particularly slow, or having any real lag issues..
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU