1 post • joined 26 Nov 2010
good phone for the money
For the money it is a good little phone with an easy, intuitive OS... a joy to mess about with. For the average smartphone user it does all thats needed but may be a bit twee for some power users. As far as I am concerned for £100 it does everything, and a bit more... battery lasts about a day but seeing as I am never away from a power socket for longer is this really a hardship? And I have yet to notice it being particularly slow, or having any real lag issues..
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- DINOSAUR SLAYER asteroid strike was DEVILISHLY inconvenient timing
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it