2 posts • joined Friday 26th November 2010 05:52 GMT
Go chop wood.
This is merely symptomatic of a much deeper decline ... Nokia has abysmal hardware quality assurance. My last 4 nokia candybar phones each had varying degrees of hardware failing just weeks after purchase. Keyboards. Power buttons. Speakers. My latest x3-o2 can no longer sense a headset attachment. The timber co needs to go back and chop wood 2c the trees again.
little off balance
x302 now my primary mobi tho it feels a littl off balance ...
would happily trade the xtra screen width gained in the 3x4 keyboard layout (the 4th *#0 column) for the standard 4x3 matrix even if that added to the length. also much needed is a scroll rocker on right side.
sweet ph otherwise and a well balanced review.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Review Bigger on the inside: WD’s Tardis-like Black² Dual Drive laptop disk
- Inside Steve Ballmer’s fondleslab rear-guard action